'Totally unique rainforest paradise' is the only way to describe our extremely private, fully renovated home which sits in a class of rarity and individuality.
- 70 acre rainforest elevated mountain property overlooking Byfield National Park
- Newly renovated 3 bedroom + study timber pole home
- Polished timber floors throughout the open plan layout.
- High ceilings creating an open and airy living environment
- Designer granite vanity and bathroom
- Huge kitchen with new Blanco appliances (gas cooktop / electric oven)
- Landscaped gardens with irrigation
- Downstairs entertaining area, or close it in to create extra bedrooms/bathroom
- Solar Hot water System
- 2KW Grid Feed Solar Power System
- Plus Separate 2 bedroom liveable shed (currently tenanted)
- Two sheds/carports
- Dam with pump + 90000L rainwater storage
- Adjoining Byfield State Forest reserve
- Close to school, Byfield village and National Park
- Orchard with tropical fruit trees and citrus
- Currently tenanted and returning $530/week
We moved south to Peregain Beach on the Sunshine Coast 12 months ago due to business committments and have now decided that we need a house here in the Noosa Area. So we are looking for someone who wants to move the other way and swap their property in the Noosa Area for our property in Byfield (Yeppoon).
Our property is currently listed with an agent in Yeppoon and you see the listing here (cut and paste this link)-
Our ideal outcome would be to find a house in Peregain Beach, however we would be happy to consider any properties/land between Madjimba and Sunshine Beach, or in the surrounding hinterland regardless of condition.
Please do not hesitate to call us for a chat if you want more info on our property or have a property you would like to swap.
Back to listings